Pages

Followers

Jun 26, 2016

My 1st take on the Altenew June Challenge

Hello Friends,
I know it's been more than a month since I haven't been Blogging.
But I will try & post as much as I can ..
I am back with a card today for the
June Challenge over at Altenew Blog




&
I couldn't resist taking it up!! So here I am with my Take on it..











 The Flower petals have been coated with a generous layer of clear glitter using Wink Of Stella clear shimmer & the buds are loaded with Distress Glitter in Clear!! 


           


Supplies Used :
Altenew Stamp Set - Persian Motifs
Archival Ink - Venetian Orange
Distress Inks (for Watercolor) - Mustard Seeds, Wild Honey,
                                                   Spiced Marmalade & Rusty Hinge
Clear Wink of Stella
Distress Glitter
Glossy Accents
Ranger Gold Embossing Powder
Versamark Ink
Vellum
Resin Frame
Gold Twine
Foam dots
Mini Glue dots
Tim Goltz - Kraft Tag
Liquitex - Modelling Paste
Memory Box Stencil : Texture Flourish
Distress Stain : Mustard Seeds
Textured Vellum :from my stash
Pretty Pink Pock : Sequins
Studio : White Acrylic Paint
Pion Designs : From Grandma's Attic : Elegant Ladies

Other Challenges :
A Vintage journey : Texture / Embossing Paste Challenge
Stamps & Stencils - Floral Frezy Challenge 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Add Some Shimmer


Thanks for stopping by :
I hope you like my card !

Hugs,
Riti

2 comments:

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful card! i love all the layers and dimension!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

SueC said...

Lovely card, the flowers are beautiful ! Thanks for joining us at Stamps and Stencils. Sue C x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...