Pages

Followers

May 27, 2013

Down the Memory Lane- 1st Blogoversary Celebration Project ! Mixed Media Art Layout - SUPER HEAVY PICTURE AND DETAILED POST !!

Hey Friends,
I'm here today with another Mixed Media Project, which I had a Blast working on.
I have been so busy with everything else...that I was missing out on my Crafty Time. I was literally going mad, not being able to craft. Somehow, I squeezed out 30 minutes to do something creative.. Although I had nothing in particular to work on, and my mind was blank.  I just took out my brand new art Journal & decided to use my Distress Inks on them & pulled out a few of my favorite craft supplies like Texture white, Tim Holtz Stamps, Some Dies, Ink Pads, Templates & Flowers. Here's what I came up with...in just 20 mins. I Love Love Love how it came out.

I have made this especially for my friend Nupur Patel of 'Down the Memory Lane', who is celebrating her 1st Blogoversary. She has asked crafters from all across the globe to participate in the 15 days celebrations she's having by contributing their projects. I'm so honoured & thankful to her for asking me to be a part of it. 
That's not all !! She's also having an awesome Giveaway at her Blog. Please visit her blog to get some lovely inspirations from all over the globe & for some yummy-licious candy that she is offering! 

On to the pics now...... Enjoy !

This is how it looked at the 1st step using my Distress inks.


Look at all the Yummy Distress Inks I have used on my project !! My fav pick - Peacock Feathers!

This is how it looks like after using my Templates & Texture white. I love it...Totally !!




here's the complete project !!






Supplies Used :
Texture White - Camlin
TCW Templates - Mini Harlequinn , Mini Circus Banners, Mini Art is
Dies :
  •  Mariannes Creatables - Bicycle 
  •  Tim Holtz - Alterationz Sizzix - Tattered Floral
  •  Die-versions - 'you and me' 
  •  Memory Box - Rounded Fence
  • Cheery Lynn - Exotic Butterflies Small #1

Cricut Leaf Cut : Walk in my Garden Cartridge

Stamps : 
  • Tim Holtz Visual Artistry

              The Journey
              Life's Possibilities
              Urban Grunge
              French Market
             
  • Micia Clear Stamps - Joyful Flutters
  • Skipping Stones Design - Pumpkin Seeds
Distress Inks : Broken China, Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans, Salty Ocean, Chipped Sapphire,Peacock Feathers, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Mowed Lawn, Pine Needles and Bundled Sage

Other Inks : Memento - Tuxedo Black
                   Color Box - Frost White

Distress Markers : Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Barn Door, Mustard Seeds, Spiced Marmalade,  Tumbled Glass and Broken China.

Tim Holtz - Adage Tickets
Flower Centre Gems - From my stash
Gel Pens for Doodling - Signo Black & White 0.7

Challenges Entered :




Hugs,
Riti




10 comments:

Vijaylaxmi Siyal said...

wow...thats sooo beautiful...and in just 20 mins...superb .....liked all d elements..grt pc of art

Crafterkhush said...

this is amazing stuff and you did it in 20 mins... take a bow!

Sudha said...

Pretty awesome n artistic too. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

Kathyk said...

Awesome project - thanks so much for entering our fortnightly challenge over at Hobbycutz

Kathyk

valou250809 said...

Very beautiful card! thanks for playing with "Hobbycutz" this week.

Donna K said...

what a beautiful project...who knew it only took you 20 minutes! i love it... i'm a cyclist and this would be perfect for logging my mileage! thanks for sharing... you are very talented!

coming to you via Down the Memory Lane!
your new friend/follower
~Donna K

Rachel said...

this is just blowing me away! gorgeous piece of art. i love seeing the process how it all came together! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Patricia said...

OOOOh, I am so loving this! Nicely done! Thanks for joining at Eclectic Ellapu this week.

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow this is so cute. I love the bright colors. TFS AJ-

Jessica Kephart | A Homespun Affair said...

Rita this is BEYOND fabulous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...