Pages

Followers

Sep 18, 2015

Romantic Roses

Hello Crafty Friends,
Whats on your craft table today ?? Well I have this pretty Pink Card to share with you all.
I have been enjoying the Multi Step Stamping a lot these days & So many brands have come up with such lovely Multi-Step Stamps that It's really becoming difficult to choose from.
Here's my Card using the 'Wild Romantic Roses' Multi-Step Stamp Set by Justrite !
Yes !! They are coming back again with a Bang ! How much have I missed my Fav. Stamp Brand while they were Away !! And to begin with, Justrite Has come up with some super awesome Stamp Sets & my Fav, is the Multi Step Poinsettia ! I saw the Video by Darsie Bruno, the other day & I just flipped for the cards she created !! They were just awesome..

Am including the link to her Video..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moeImq7OVu4

Okay...now here's my card ..


Supplies Used :
Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Altenew Inks - Frosty Pink, Coral Berry, Frayed Leaf , Forest Glades & Warm Sunshine
Simon Says Stamp Doe - Stitched Rectangles
Rangers - Gold Embossing Powder
Versamark Embossing Ink
Vellum
Scotch ATG Adhesive

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs,
Riti 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...