Pages

Followers

Sep 30, 2015

Watercolor with Color Burst by Ken Oliver


Hello Crafty People,
I am here with a card today using my Ken Oliver Color Burst for the first time, which I have been hoarding since a long time now !! I so wish I had played with them earlier ! Never the less, I was so excited to see the Burst of color as soon as it came in contact with water ! Was Magical !

Here's what I did.. I tapped some color burst on a piece of cardstock & sprayed some water using my Ranger Mini Mister and I loved the results !!
The Vibrant look of color splashes all over was so amazing. After it was completely dry, I stamped some of these pretty Flowers from the ALTENEW stamp set - Wild Hibiscus using my Archival - Jet Black Ink and then fussy cut it  !!


Later I used these pretty flowers & a pair of birds on this card below! I just love how this turned out !



Supplies Used :
Altenew Stamp Set - Wild Hibiscus,
 (sentiment) Vintage Rose
Ken Oliver - Color Burst
Dies : LawnFawn - Stitched Hill Side Borders
Sakura Jelly Roll Pen  White
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Doilies - from my stash
Versafine Onyx Black Ink for sentiment stamping
Navy Blue : Card Stock from my stash

Challenges Entered :

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs
Riti 


1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

These flowers look absolutely GORGEOUS with the Color Burst (something I don't have!!). LOVE your take with this Altenew Stamp set! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...