Pages

Followers

Apr 6, 2016

Guest Designing at Tic Tac Toe Challenge 7

Hey Friends, I am Guest Designing for Tic Tac Toe Challenge #7 !!!

Hi Friends !! I am Riti Poddar and I'm so excited & honored to be here as the Guest Designer. I'm from India & I have been crafting since I was a little girl. I enjoy Paper Crafting of all kinds..from Card Making to Scrapbooking, Altered Art to Mixed Media I love them all! I love trying out New Techniques with different types of Inks, mediums & other supplies!!  I also have found my New Love in Planners.. and I just bought one for 2016 and I'm loving it !



Well for the Current Challenge I Chose the Top Most Row with 'Bunny + Pocket + Tag'




 and I came up with this Huge Tag !!




The Tag measures 8"x 5"...I told ya it's a Huge Tag !! I cut it out from a heavy chipboard.
The die cuts - Bunny, Flowers & Carrot have been cut on my Cricut Expression, using the 'Create A Critter' Cartridge. I pop dotted the layers for the extra dimension & also distressed it using my distress inks. I did some doodling on them using my Signo White & Black Gel pens to add some interest ! The pocket has been hand drawn & cut using some pattern papers from my stash !
I also added some Faux Stitched Lines using my Gel Pens all around the Pocket & Tag.
I stamped the Sentiment from the Oh Deer" Clear Stamp Set from 'Your Next Stamp'
using my Opaque White Stazon Ink. I also added a little Pink Cardstock & punched it using my Martha Stewart All over the Page Punch - 'Bubble Bath' & added a couple of twine for the bow!!
Lastly I added a cute button on the bow to finish my Tag!!
This was so much fun to make. I hope you like it & will take this challenge !! 
get your crafty hats on & take the plunge...
Good Luck everybody...can't wait to see what you all come up with !!

Do leave me some love & don't forget to Check out & Leave More Love on the rest of the inspirations!! 

Have a Happy Crafty Weekend !!
Hugs & Love,
Riti 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...