Pages

Followers

May 6, 2016

Best MOM in the World

Hello Friends,
I back here to Blogging after a long time!! sorry for being MIA!!! 
Well Since Mother's Day is round the corner,  I have a Card to share with you all today, which I made for my Mom!!

I have also registered myself for the 'Clear & Sheer' Class at Onlinecardclasses, and got inspired to create this card from the lessons taught there !! Although I joined in late & have been keeping very busy with other stuff I managed to create 1 card for the Gallery & since I used both Acetate & Vellum on my card I will be posting it under the 4th day Gallery !!

Here's what I came up with !!



The Top Left Rectangle Frame Die Cut (from Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangle Die) has been mounted on a shaker pocket that I made using my WRMK Fuse Tool ,Scrapbook Page Protector & filled it with Sequins & Beads !! 
The Floral Stamped die-cut is from 'Clearly Besotted Set& I colored it using my Copic Markers.
For the Sentiment I Heat Embossed it using my Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder on Vellum& the sentiment stamp is from 'Wild Hibiscus' Stamp set by Altenew. 
The card base has been distressed using 'Mowed Lawn' & 'Twisted Citron" Distress Inks & Prima Marketing 'Grunge Grid' Stencil !

I quite liked the Vellum & acetate together !! The shaker card gives it a fun element whereas the Vellum makes it look super elegant !!

Thanks for stopping by,
Have a Nice Day !
Hugs
Riti 



1 comment:

Sathya said...

Such an awesome take on vellum and acetate combo...Am n love with that CB blossom stampset..hope its ur fave, often seen u using it...and u made me to fall in love with that stamp...Awesomeness altogether,Riti :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...