Pages

Followers

May 7, 2016

Little Something - OCC CLEAR & SHEER

Hey Friends !!!
I had a Super Busy Day today !! All I did was Craft, Craft & Craft !! Made quite a few cards today after sooo long & Boy !! I do feel Accomplished !! 

Let me show you my first card for today !!
I used Acetate for the card base.
I am going to enter this for my Online Card Classes - 'Clear & Sheer' Gallery for Day 3




I stamped these cute Macaroons from Jane's Doodles Stamp Set - Tea-riffic.
Colored these using My Copics & Fussy cut them !
arranged them and stuck these on a Doily ! After I was happy with my card centre, I adhered it on my Card front (in this case - Acetate) and used another Doily to cover the back of the Front panel of the Acetate ! Similarly I adhered the Doilies on the back panel of the Acetate!
At the bottom of the front of my card, I adhered Pattern Paper to which I had heat embossed a 'Sentiment' using my ' Clearly Besotted' Stamp Set - 'A Little Something', using my Stampendous Detailed White Embossing Powder !
Finished my card with a Pretty Bow On top !!
Lastly, I added Clear Wink of Stella on the Macaroons !!

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs,
Riti !!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...