Pages

Followers

Jul 11, 2013

Some Awesome News ! First Video as a DT Member at Crafters Corner !

Hello Friends,
I'm very Happy & excited to share some amazing news with you all here.
I'm now a DT member at Crafter's Corner and will be doing Crafty Videos & projects for them from now onwards. I was thrilled when Shalini Mittal offered me to join CC.
Well Thanks a bunch Shalini for the lovely opportunity, I'm absolutely looking forward to working with some of the most talented crafters we have on the team. yay.....doing the happy Dance!!
My first video for Crafter's Corner Screen is up on Youtube !!
Please watch it & leave me some love !
I'll be happy to answer all your questions if you may have.
I'd love to read all your valuable suggestions & advices on how to make my videos better !!

Here's the link to the video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypGiEIHfF-g


Here are some stills of the Canvas....






Happy Watching !
Hugs,
Riti

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...