Pages

Followers

Nov 13, 2013

Wedding Vows in White

Hello Friends,
I'm here with my fav. 'White on White Card'
I've made this especially for the challenge over at Justrite Stampers Blog!

After a long time I could manage a few minutes to make this card. Have been going crazyyy....life's been a little difficult...neways take a look at my card. (Though it din't turn out the way I wanted it to.. but I am okay with it !)
I used my fav. Lace Background Stamp for the background. Stamped it on Vellum with White Pigment Ink and heat embossed it using the clear embossing powder. The sentiment " cherish" is from : For all you do Vintage Labels Three Set.




Other Supplies Used :
Card Stock : Elle Erre by Fabriano
Vellum: Local Buy
Martha Stewart Punch around the Page : Large Double Arches
Cheery Lynn Die : Wedding Vows
                               Olive Branches
Memory Box Die : Chloe Stem
Foam Cala Lillies : from Nupur's Creatives
Adhesive Backed Pearls : from A1 Craft Supply
Mulberry Flower : White Daisies & White Gardenias (from Crafter's Corner)
MDF Sentiment : 'Precious Moments' from Crafter's Corner)
Mono Multi Liquid Glue : Crafter's Corner
Gesso : Carfter's Corner
Ink : Color Box - Frost White Pigment Ink Pad : Crafter's Corner
        Wet Cement : Hero Arts Shadow Ink : from Crafter's Corner
Rangers's Clear Embossing Powder : The Craftshop.in
Lace Trim : from my stash
Tim Holtz : Tonic Scissors
Heat Gun : Tsukineko
Big Shot : Sizzix
Justrite Stamps : For all you do - Vintage Labels Three Set
                            Lace Background Stamp

Challenges Entered :
Justrite Friday Challenge #109 - WOW (white on white)

Happy Crafting,
Hugs,
Riti

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card is gorgeous. That is my favorite MS punch.

Sheri said...

This is SO lovely! Great wedding card! Love the lace background!! Thanks for joining in at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Larissa Heskett said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the FUN Design and the Pretty Paper you used!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Marge said...

A GORGEOUS wedding card and I LOVE that sentiment -- sooo true that we much cherish every precious moment!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...