Pages

Followers

Jun 29, 2014

Double Embossing Stamping Resist Tutorial

Hi Friends...
It's Time now for another Tutorial !
Yes !! It's Double the fun......with 
"Double Emboss Resist Technique"

...so lets get started !!


Step 1: Use your Memento Inks/Archival Inks to stamp your background.
Here I am using a Flourish Stamp & the Blue Summer Sky Memento Ink.



Step 2: Next I stamped some text back ground randomly using a darker shade of blue ink.


Step 3: Now for my next design I have chosen a Prima Stencil instead of any stamp.
I have covered the entire card stock with the stencil & inked it with Versamark Ink.
(P.S. When using your stencils make sure you use the ink pad liberally.)


Step 4: Now it's time to emboss. I have used my Fav. Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powders.
These are two-toned Embossing Powders just like the Sprays..& the results are just fabulous.
We have a whole lot of shades in the store!! Grab some of your favourites & create magic.


Step 5: Use your Heat Tool to emboss the powder. You'll see the two-toned effect once the powder melts. Doesn't it look gorgeous !! I love it !!


Step 6 : Bring out your Lindy's Stamp Gang starbursts & get spraying!!
I have sprayed the background using 2 colors.


Step 7: Dab the excess with a wet tissue/ baby wipe & dry off with your heat tool.
And a Gorgeous Background is ready to be worked on !!
It looks just faaaabulous in Real Life !!
Love all that shimmer...

   Here's my Card using this Background...


Challenges Entered this Cameo Card into:






__________________________________________________________________________

This is not all my Friends...
I have yet another card using the Double Emboss Resist Technique...
for this card I have used 2 Stamps..instead of 1 stamp & 1 stencil.



I stamped the Leaf Silhouette stamp with my versamark ink & clear embossed it !
once dry..i distress the entire cardstock with Walnut Stain Distress Ink & wiped the excess off with a baby wipe !! And here's the result !!


And here's what the Final Card looks Like !!





I hope you all have enjoyed my tutorial.
Please do leave some Love in the comment section below.
Feel free to ask if you have any queries..I'll be happy to answer them !



Challenges Entered this Bird Card into:

Paper Crafting Challenge #13 Anything Goes (Ends July 10th)
Crafty Catz Challenge #237 (Anything Goes)

Have a Fabulous Week End & a crafty one !
Hugs,
Riti 




5 comments:

Robin said...

This is fabulous! I will be trying this technique very soon. Thanks so much. Hugs, Robin

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Thank you for the awesome techniques Riti! The cards are really stunning!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Girl you are AWESOME, you need to go check out the NEW Challenge called Mixed Media Card Challenge!!!

http://themixedmediacardchallenge.blogspot.com/

Jac’s Playground said...

That is stunning background and fab tutorial, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Spyder said...

Thgat really looks like you've had so much Quirky Fun playing with this creation! Thank you for joining Quirky Crafts challenge this time round!! Hope to see you again soon!
((Lyn)) Quirky DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...