Pages

Followers

Jul 10, 2014

Reflective Moment

Hello Friends,
I'm here with a card after a long time today! It feels so good to be crafting again !
Had lost my mojo since almost a week now....
And since I missed participating in the previous Justrite Challenge I couldn't afford to miss it this time.
I love & enjoy the challenges over at Justrite Blog ..
Finally I was able to make a quick window card for a sketch challenge hosted by my  fav. stamp brand Justrite Stampers Blog.
Here's the sketch that was to be followed :


 JRSketch124

Here's my take on it ...




Take a closer look at all the layers that I have put together !


Supplies Used :
Fabriano (Elle Erre):  Card Stock
Transparency/ OHP Sheet : Local buy
Justrite Stampers Clear Stamp Set : Botanical Butterflies
Cheery Lynn Design Dies : Small Exotic Butterflies with Angel Wings
Marianne's Creatables Die : Anja's Vintage Frame
     Spellbinders Die : Reflective Moments (Card Creator)
                        Botanical Swirls & Accents
          Picot Edge Circles
Distress Inks : Spiced Marmalade
                Wild Honey
Memento Ink : Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers : for coloring the image
Ribbon : from my stash
Teriffically Tacky Tape
Foam Dots 

Challenges Entered :

8 comments:

Sheri said...

Just STUNNING! I love that big frame die and need to use mine soon! It doesn't look like you lost any mojo to me!! Thanks for joining in at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Shona said...

SPECTACULAR !! Wow! That big frame die is stunning, and I love how you made it with a see-through front. You always have the most amazing creative ideas!!

Crafty Judith said...

Wow what a stunner really fabulous and thanks for sharing with us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday hugs Judith DT x

Lin said...

Love all the lacey layers, Riti! And your idea to make it into a clear card works perfectly for our challenge - thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Ohhh Snap said...

That is a gorgeous card!

Jayne A said...

stunning card. Thank you so much for playing at Divas this week.
JAyne

Karen Letchworth said...

This is beautiful, Riti. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your beautiful art with us.
God bless you!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Khusboo said...

wow...di loved your colour combinations..amazing..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...