Pages

Followers

Jul 29, 2015

Lawn Fawn You Color My World Card


Hello Crafty People,
I'm here today with a quick colorful card using my Lawnfawn Stamp Set "YOU COLOR MY WORLD" and I have used my Copic Sketch Markers to color my crayon images! 
Please check my video here if you wanna know how I made this card from start to finish! 


I hope you enjoy watching the video here & will give it a try !! 



Challenges Entered


Here's what my Card looks like !! 








Thanks for stopping by,
Happy Crafting,
Hugs
Riti 





2 comments:

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Such a super fun design! Love your card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

Christiana said...

Great job highlighting your sentiment in the midst of the rainbow of crayons. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...