Pages

Followers

Feb 12, 2016

Love Everyday

Hello Friends,
I'm on a Roll making V-Day Cards & I'm so enjoying myself creating with all the Pinks & Reds..
Here's a Love CAS Card ! This was so much fun to create & super easy !
All I did was grabbed my Watercolor Paints & did a wash with a little drippage on the left hand corner. I distress the Smallest Die cut with my Hickory Smoke Distress Ink as I din't find any grey Cardstock in my stash. I arranged my die cuts & sentiment banner until I was happy with the look. Stuck them on the card front & finished it off by adding some sequins & then lastly added the Clip on top with some ribbon ! I also added Clear Wink of Stella on the Heart !! 







I hope you all enjoyed looking at my card & would give it a try !

Supplies Used :
PTI Dies - Circle Scribbles
Sentiment Stamp - Mama Elephant :Everyday Greetings
Fabriano Cardstock - Rosso, Fuxia, Bianco
Hero Arts - Black Ink 
Distess Ink - Hickory Smoke (for the grey scribble die cut)
Sequins
Wink Of Stella - Clear (for the heart)
Watercolor - Local Buy

Challenges Entered :

Thanks for Stopping by !!
Hugs
Riti


1 comment:

Sathya said...

Its cute!!! Love it for the simplicity!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...