Pages

Followers

Apr 12, 2012

Rain or Shine !!


Good Evening Friends... It's such a lovely weather here in Kolkata India. Especially in the evenings the weather becomes so pleasant, sometimes it's super windy & rains heavily. I hope I can go out on a long drive with my hubby in this awesome weather.....with old hindi songs played in the background, sipping piping hot tea. ummmmmm.....neways here's my next card for the day. Told ya'll I was on a Roll yesterday...




Supplies Used:

Card Stock: Kraft Paper, Pattern Paper: DCWV AND K & Co.
Inks: Stazon - Jet Black, Color Box - White Pigment Ink 
Staedtler Watercolor Pencils - Blue
Ranger's - Glossy Accents
Signo: White Gel Pen
Stamps : Unity - Rain or Shine
Unity - Enjoy this Day 


Challenges Entered:
(Say it with Sentiments) - Ends April 14th.



I enjoyed making this card so much. I hope you all like it too.

Hugs,
Riti


6 comments:

Anita Kejriwal said...

Very pretty card! So now all the stamps are coming out!

Rhonda Miller said...

I love this. The popped up umbrella is great.

Riti said...

thank u Anita Di & Rhonda !

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Love the Rain or Shine card. Gorgeous!

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Jessica Buffa said...

Gorgeous card Riti. Love the paper piecing!
:O)
Jessica S
you sure are on a roll!

JenMarie said...

Oh this is fabulous, great combo of stamps! Thanks so much for joining us at The Unity Opportunity (Ippity!) Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...