Pages

Followers

Apr 12, 2012

Picture Perfect !

Okay Friends, here's another card for today. The minute I saw these picture frame stamps, I exactly knew how and what I wanted to do with it. This one's also for my DH..




Supplies Used :

Card Stock: Fabriano (Elle Erre), Pattern Paper -from my Stash
Stamps: KOTM by Unity (Nov 2010)
Penny for your thoughts {Cosmo Itty Bitty} by Unity
Inks - Distres inks: ( Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo,Tea Dye)
Memento Ink - (Rich Cocoa & Lady Bug )
Golden Brads - Making Memories
Foam Dots - Making Memories
Black Signo Gel Pen
Jute String - from my Stash
OHP - Film /Transparent Sheet - Local Buy


I made a cut in a few frames to add pictures to them and added the Tansparent Film for the Glossy look.
I loved how this turned out. 


Challenges Entered:

Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog: #200.  (Vintage) - ends April 19th.
Unity Stamp Company Challenge: March Challenge-  (Doors & Windows) . ends April 14th.
Get Hippity With Ippity Challenge #18 - (Color Challenge)  ends April 15th.




Happy Crafting,
Riti

9 comments:

Anita Kejriwal said...

Very pretty and classy!

Rainbow Lady said...

Lovely creation well done. Thanks for sharing
Love Cynthia x

Melissa Czapor said...

Great card!! Love how you created the windows!! Thanks for joining us at Get Hippity with Ippity!! Blessings!!

Jessica Buffa said...

So creative and you sure are rocking those Unity Stamps!
:O)
Jessica S

starcyl said...

I do like the stamps and what you've done with them. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.
Jenny x

KristyLee said...

Riti,
Love your choice of BG paper, and then "hung" your picture frame great idea! Precious senti! I'm sure your DH will cherish this card! Thank you for playing with us at Get Hippity with {ippity} color combo challenge!
Peace,
Kristy
(GHWI DT)

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

A lovely card, Riti. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

Jen said...

Clever card. Thank you for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
Jen x

Claire said...

Wow what clever stamping, I love it. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge
Claire xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...