Pages

Followers

May 28, 2012

Home is where the heart is..

Hi Friends,
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I can say that my weekends have been no different than my weekdays. They have been just the same, cause of my health issues. It's been quite sometime that I haven't been keeping too well. And that's the main reason why I am not able to spend as much time as I want to in my Craft Heaven. Anyhow, I try & make the most of whatever little time I get to spend there. Here's a little card I made using my Unity Stamp.


Supplies Used:
Card Stock : Fabriano (Elle Erre)
Stamp : Dutch Mustard Soup - Jillibean Soup by Unity Stamp Co
Ink: Memento - Lady Bug
Staz On - Jet Black

Thanks for looking,
Hugs,
Riti


P.S. Just a Reminder Friends... those of you who haven't checked out my Challenge/Candy, please do so asap.  7 morefriends here, and my Blog has 100 Followers !! Very soon I'll be having another Blog Candy as my Blog will turn a year old. My Gawd....how time flies !! Be sure to check the Blog Candy Post for more deets.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...