Pages

Followers

May 20, 2012

You're - 100% Perfect !

Hi Friends,
I hope you all are enjoying your weekend. Well I had a super Lazy Sunday today !! Have been sleeping all day. The weather here is finally getting better, with thunder storms & rain. Aaaah it's such a blessing to finally get rains after all the Heat !! I'm down with a little temperature & a sore throat. Ewww...it huRts to gulp..so sipping away some Hot Tea with Biscuits & enjoying looking at some wonderful Blogs.
Okay here's a CAS note card from me today... Dontcha' just love making CAS sometimes.. I do !!


Supplies Used :
Card Stock : Fabriano (Elle Erre)
Stamps : For the Sentiment Banner Absolutely Priceless,(Simple Stories) Itty-Bitty by Unity Stamp Co
For the Zig Zag Border : Grunge -2 Set by Skipping Stone Designs 
Ink : Jet Black - Staz On
Staedtler Water Color Pencil 

Challenges Entered :

Happy Crafting,
Smiles,
Riti



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...