Pages

Followers

Jun 18, 2012

Unity Shower On ME !!!!!!! WINNING STREAK !!!! & Thinking Of You...in Red !

Hi Friends,
How's everyone doing?? I hope the weekend was very special & an enjoyable one for you all. Well I had a Great time. It was my Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary on Sunday which co-insided with Father's Day. We went to my Mum's Place & celebrated both these occassions in out own little way! We had an amazing time...with good food, laughter, music, hookah, and a whole lotta chit-chat!!
Well it's now time to show you all what I have been upto : You guessed it right. Some more Unity Love for all.. 


Before I show my card, I'd like to tell you all something. I am Super Happy & Proud to be the Winner of Unity Card at Facebook. One of my cards have been selected by the very sweet Angela Magnuson (Owner of Unity) and I win 50$ worth stamps of my choice..... 


Another Unity Win was at the Crafter's Cafe for the May Card Game for making the Maximum Number of cards... and I'm so proud to say that I made  68 cards & won a grab bag of 6 Unity Stamps...


Now that's not all... I have also won the May Stripes Challenge at Unity Stamp Co Challenge. And I'm thrilled to say that I have won 100 Random Unity Stamps & also a FREE KIT of my choice worth 45$ or less. WOOO HOOOO.  Guess I've been showered by my Favourite 'UNITY' stamps by God !! Nothing can be better than this..... I LOVE UNITY !!


OKAY without anymore delay, here's my card for today !! I've used my fav. Wet Stamping technique using my Distress Inks!!




Supplies Used :
Cardstock : Fabriano (Elle Erre)
Stamps : Chicken Wire Background by Unity Stamp Co.
Insightful Meadow by Unity Stamp Co.
For the sentiment - KOTM NOV 2010 - Picture Perfect by Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: Lady Bug by Memento
Distress Ink - Black Soot
Spellbinder Frame : Classic Frame ( RAK by Khusboo Banka )
Butterfly Die Cuts : Rak by Mallika
Pearls : Kiser Craft
Ribbon : American Crafts 
Foam Dots : Joanna Sheen
Signo Gel Pen 

Challenges Entered :

Let's Ink It Up #24 (Favorite Embellishments) ends June 30th (My fav.embellies are Pearls & Ribbons)


Hugs,
Riti :o)


10 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

I sincerely share in your excitement. You loved making cards, and you worked hard to enter the challenges. Well deserved wins in my book. I love seeing Unity Projects across Blog Land and FB and am blessed to call you my friend. Keep up the wonderful creativity and can't wait to see your new creations made with the Shower of Love stamps you receive!
:O)
Jessica S

Riti said...

Thanks Jess....you're a sweetheart!
Am so Blessed to have a Blend Like you !!

Hugs,
Riti :o)

Susan Hogan said...

Jessica, this is so beautiful! I love your grunge! Congrats also on the wins - if this is an example of your talent, you deserve them entirely! Thanks for joining us at Lets Ink It Up Embellies challenge this month!

Pattie G said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Hugs
Pattie ♥

Unknown said...

Wow, love it. Fantastic stamping. Thanks for taking part in our challenge at LIIU, good luck. Hugz Suzanne

JenMarie said...

Oh how unique, this is just fabulous! So glad you joined in at the Unity Opportunity Challenge!
~JenMarie Taylor, {ippity} Chick

Mallika said...

you leave me speachless !
i m so proud of you
you deserve it .. you have been a very loyal frend to me .. thankyou
btw ( dt job )
thanx for playing along with "for the love of crafting "
n i will visit blog more often . once i m bak in delhi ( super khali mode )

Wida said...

this card is FANTASTIC! I love the silhouette stamp. It looks painted.

craftymum said...

Wonderful! Thank you for joining us at HSC for our Distress Inks challenge

Sarah x

Check Hot Shot Craft shop for new items
http://www.hotshotcraft.co.uk/catalog/

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Stunning card. Thank you for sharing and joining in at LIIU. Hugs, Velma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...