Pages

Followers

Jul 19, 2012

Pastel Happy Birthday !

Hi again Friends...... This is my Third & Final Card for the day. Well this card has been inspired by a card I saw on a fellow crafter's Blog. Sorry I misplaced her name. Please don't hesitate to take due credit if 'you' come across my card. I wanted to do something completely different to what I had already made today... I wanted to do a CAS card using a soft color palette. here's what I came up with...and I'm quite Happy with it !! Loved using my Skipping Stone Designs Stamp Sets.






Supplies Used:
Cardstock : Fabriano
Stamps : 'Grunge' by Skipping Stone Designs
'Frills' by Skipping Stone Designs
Ink : Staz On - Jet Black
Studio G - Pink & Lime
Leaves - Hand Cut
Flower : Prima
Button : American Crafts
Adhesive Back Pearl - Kaiser Craft
Signo Black Gel Pen
Riti


14 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a fabulous layout and such fun, bright colors! Perfection! Thanks for playing with my "wordsmith" challenge this week!

Jessica Buffa said...

Riti, this color palette and layout look terrific. Super sweet. Love the matching buttons, too.
:O)
Jessica S

Heather Lynn said...

soo very pretty!!! love it!!

May said...

I really like the color combo and the matching buttons, as well as the dimension your leaves have. Thank you for sharing and for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show. :)

Unknown said...

Love the colors, love the use of white space! You did a wonderful job. Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

BlackLissi said...

Lovely card! I love your colors and matching buttons! Very delicate card!
Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy!
Lots of hugs
Maria

jaydee said...

Fabulous colors and such a fresh layout. Love it. So glad you were able to join the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Shelley said...

I would love to receive a card like this it's just gorgeous!

I love it when I come across a piece of work that is so simple yet works so perfectly this is certainly one of those pieces, Good job :)

thank you for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy

*hugs* Shell x

Mynn xx said...

This is AWESOME! LOVE the buttons at the top of each color strip--fabulous card! :)

Donna B. said...

Very pretty birthday card! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

Renee Aslette said...

Riti, I love this card and the color combination you used!

Thanks for stopping by for the Unity Blog Hop and for leaving such lovely comments on my blog.

Renee xo

Jinny Newlin said...

LOVE those bold blocks of color and your sweet buttons, Riti! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Ruby said...

This is lovely! I love how your little buttons match the strips so well. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Looks so lovely !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...