Pages

Followers

May 18, 2013

Birthday Wishes for my Favourite Pursen

Hello Friends,
This one's going to my BESTEST School Friend Jyoti who I will be meeting after longgggg 17 yrs.
I hope she likes it...I had a great time putting together the Gift Bag, Tag with a matching Card for her !!
I LOVE YOU JYOT !!! MISSED YOU TONNES....WE'LL BE FRIENDS FOR LIFE !!!!







Supplies Used :
Card Stock - Fabriano (Elle Erre)
Stamps : Inkadinkado - Circle & Dots
              Skipping Stones Design - Birthday Purses
Pattern Paper : from my stash
Ink : Color Box - Frost White
        Memento : Tuxedo Black
Versamark Ink
Ranger : Sea Foam White Embossing Powder
Die : Couture Creations : Scallop Circle
Signo : White Gel Pen
Watercolor Pencils : Staedtler

Challenges Entered :
Southern Girls Challenge - Going Spotty Dotty (Ends May 30th)

2 comments:

angelic crafter said...

What a lovely card and so striking the colours are! perfect for our spotty dotty challenge over at the Southern Girls Challenge! Thanks for joining us. XOX Tania

Julie said...

Great card,loving the dotty ribbon! Thanks for joining the Southern Girls this time! Have a great weekend, Julie.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...