Pages

Followers

Mar 18, 2014

Daisy Wishes

Hiya Friends & Fellow Crafters.
Wishing you all a Very Happy Holi....Hope you all have a Colourful & Fun Filled Holi !!
Well here's a CAS card I made for the justrite challenge #116.
I find it a little difficult to create CAS cards... but I did my best & here's my card :


Supplies Used :
Justrite Clear Stamp - Botanical Medallions & Banners
Distress Ink - Picked Raspberry
Dried Marigold
Spiced Marmalade
Mustard Seeds
Versafine Ink - Onyx Black
Card Stock - Fabriano (Elle Erre)

Challenges Entered :


Thanks for Looking,
Hugs,
Riti





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! The mixed media technique you used on this is really neat! Love the colors too- so springy....

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! This is BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE how Simple and Sweet this is!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Dottie said...

i really like this card. Did you use alcohol inks or use Distress reinkers? Is this water color paper or glossy I can't tell. All in all I love the effect of stamping over the lovely background this technique uses. Nice job.

Riti said...

Thanks all !!
@ Dottie - I stamped on my acrylic block using distress inks. Then misted it with water & pressed down on the paper to get that look !!
No re-inkers / Alcohol inks were used.

i hope that answers your question.
Let me know if you wanna know anything else..i'll be happy to share !

anja curvers said...

Wow a beautiful card thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...