Pages

Followers

Mar 5, 2014

Tea Time Happiness Justrite Friday Challenge 115

Good Evening Crafters & Friends...
I am here with a very feminine, pretty embossed card...just about Perfect to give your Girlfriend/Sister !!
Once again I have used my MOST FAV. Stamp (released in Jan 2014) by Justrite Stampers. It's the ''Coffee Cup'' set !!  I just love this sentiment....<3 !!

The Rose & bud have been paper pieced & Colored twice for a 3-D look.
And I found just the perfect little tea-pot charm in my stash to complete this card !




Supplies Used :
Card Stock : Fabriano Elle Erre
Lavender colored CS - Recollections
Vellum
Justrite Stamps : Coffee Cup
                         Rose Garden (Background)
                         Ornate Happiness Squares (Sentiment)
Justrite Custom Dies by Spellbinders - Vintage Labels Seven
Spellbinders Die - A2 Scalloped Borders One
White Pigment Ink by Colorbox - Frost White
Versafine - Black Onyx Ink
Tsukineko - Clear Embossing Powder
Distress Inks - Peacock Feathers
                      Tattered Rose
                      Milled Lavender
                      Scattered Straw
 Distress Markers - Tea Dye
                             Brushed Corduroy
                             Tattered Rose
                             Worn Lipstick
                             Barn Door
                             Peeled Paint 
                             Pine Needles
Tea Pot Charm - Crafter's Corner
Crochet Thread - from my stash 
Glossy Accents 
Anti Static Pad
Heat Gun 

Challenges Entered :

Happy Crafting,
Cheers
R.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

WOW! I love your background and the use of vellum! Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Gretchen Wilson said...

Beautiful card, I'm crazy about tea cup and tea pots, so I really like the little charm. great job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...