Pages

Followers

Sep 24, 2015

Birthday Wishes from all of us


Here's another card I did for Day #1 of the Watercolor for Cardmakers Class - Exploring Mediums. It's a fun Birthday Card with cute Animal Images from the Lawn Fawn Stamp Set - Farm Critters.





I used my Zig Brush Markers for this card. 
These little party hats, bow tie & grass are from the "Unforgettable Set" & the sentiment is from the
  "Whole Lotta' Happy" Stamp Sets from WPLUS9
The watercolor panel ( Ranger Water color paper) was cut using my Simon Says Die - Stitched Rectangles. I also used my Sakura Gelly Roll Black Pen for the critter's eyes!

This class is so much fun & I am thoroughly enjoying myself actually getting to Explore all the Stuff that I have been hoarding ! Now it's the time to get them out & start playing with 'em !

Hoping to feel better soon tomorrow & catching up with Day  #2 & Day #3 Lessons !



Happy Coloring,
Thanks for dropping by
Hugs,
Riti

1 comment:

Marj said...

Cute card!! Those farm animals are adorable.
MarjR

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...