Pages

Followers

Sep 30, 2015

Bundle of Joy No line Coloring

Hello Crafty Friends,
As you can See I am on a Watercolor Roll !
It's Day #2's Lesson & My fav too - NO LINE COLORING, taught by Kristina Werner.
Here's what I colored... a cute lil Stork bringing in a bundle of joy !!



I used the "Special Delivery" Stamp Set from Justrite Stampers.
Inked it with my Antique Linen Distress Ink & Colored in with the same inks.
The sentiment has been stamped using the versafine Onyx Black ink. I used my Brustro Water Color Paper (Cold Press) 

Come back for some more watercolor pieces !!
Girl !! I am having so much fun playing with my watercolors !

Hugs
Riti 

1 comment:

Contagiously Crafty said...

How much you enjoy it is coming through in your work. This is fabulous - practically sold me one of those stamps. I've so enjoyed hoping around seeing all the inspiration from our online card class!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...