Pages

Followers

May 11, 2016

Ken Oliver Liquid Metals Review (Guest Designing for Lulupu)

Hey Friends & Crafty Peeps,
This is Riti Poddar here today on The Lulupu Blog and am Super Excited & Happy to be Guest Designing!! Thank You Karuna & the entire team of Lulupu to have given me this wonderful opportunity to showcase my work & style using the "Ken Oliver - Liquid Metals"

I will not be going into further details about the product as My fellow Crafter Jaya Raghuvanshi has already Posted about the same in details. If you missed her post here is the link. 
I made a few projects using thes fabulous Liquid Metals.. 
And I Have a Video Tutorial for you all at the end of this post !

My 1st project is this pretty Watercolored Card:



I have Used my Ken Oliver Liquid Metals to watercolor the heat embossed image from Altenew Stamp Set - Persian Motifs
The colors blend in beautifully with one another. Not only with the Liquid Metals , but they also blend beautifully with the Ken Okiver Color Bursts!! And once the image dried up the results were just superb.. The shimmer was so pretty!


My Next Project was this beautiful Wine  Bottle that I altered. 


I used my Ken Oliver Liquid Metal - Copper on the bottle. My first step was to Wash & remove the Label from the Wine Bottle with warm soapy water. Next I prepped the bottle with multiple coats of Gesso. Once Dry, .I Squeezed the Liquid Metal in Copper along with American Crafts Gold Paint onto my Bottle Surface & allowed it to drip & used my Stippling brush to cover the desired areas on the bottle to give it some texture!! Once  was happy with the coverage, I dried it using my Ranger Heat Gun !
Lastly, I adhered some SOS Peso Flowers (Fabric ones), A Semi-Precious Stone Pendant with a chain and tied some Jute string around the Neck of the bottle !! And I was done !! It looks far better in Real Life...the Sheen from the Liquid Metal, on the bottle was just so brilliant !!

Lastly I made this Mixed Media Canvas





I enjoyed using My Ken Oliver Liquid Metals so very much & This Canvas is 
So special to me !! Check out the Video below to know how I made this Canvas from Start-to-finish!!




Hope you All Enjoyed these projects !!
Would Love to Get your Valuable Comments & Suggestions,
Please Feel Free to ask if you have any queries about these projects,
I'll be more than Glad to answer them !

Have a Lovely Day !
Hugs,
Riti 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...