Pages

Followers

May 7, 2016

Sweet Treats For You OCC Clear & Sheer

Here's My 2nd Card for the Day !! I will be linking this to the Onilne Card Class ' Clear & Sheer' Gallery - Day 2. 



A whole lotta layers have been used to make this card ! The Card Base is a Neenah Solar White, on which a Silver Craft Paper has been attached leaving 1/4" margin on top & bottom. Next I have attached a Cupcake Design Pattern Paper to which I have adhered Vellum ( I die cut a scallop border at the edge of the vellum for some interest, using my Stitched Scallop Die - Lawnfawn)
Next I stamped & Fussy Cut a few Cupcakes & stand using my WPLUS9 Stamp Set - 'Sweets & Treats". I used my Altenew Crisp Inks for these. I doodled some sprinkles on the cupcakes & stuck a cherry sticker to one of them !
I die cut a 'Stitched rectangle frame' from a SSS die & stuck the cupcakes. Next I used my Foam Dots to stick the frame on the left. The Thin strip is heat embossed using SSS-Wide stripes stamp and Ranger : liquid platinum Embossing Powder & then I distressed the blank stripes using my Distress Inks. For the Sentiment, I used Altenew Stamp Set - 'Label Love' & Hero Arts Shadow Ink - Wet Cement' & Altenew Crisp Ink : Frosty Pink & Pop Dotted the same !
Lastly, I added a bow, Sequins & Rhinestones to finish the card !! 
                                 

                    I had so much fun creating this card !!!                                                          Hope you like it too !!
                                 Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs,
Riti 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...