Pages

Followers

Jan 17, 2012

Beauty

Here's my Third Unity Card for the Day !!!
I told ya I'm on a Rollllllll !!!!!! :P



Cardstock & Flowers : from my scrap drawer
Background Rose Branch Stamp & Sentiment - Beauty (Unity)
                                   Butterfly - Fly Free With Me (Unity)
                                   
                                   Inks
                                    Tsukineko EMBOSSING Pens - Orange
                                     Butterfly has been painted using my Faber Castelle Watercolor Pencils
                           
                                   Clear Embossing Powder : Tsukineko


                                   Challenges Entered
                                    Hiding In My Craft Room Challenge #29 (Super Scrap Saturday) ends Jan 21st
                             
                                 


                                   Hugs,
                                   Riti

2 comments:

Georgie Horn said...

I hear that orange is the newest trend....guess I better go buy some paper.darn.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Riti this is a beautiful creation with the background and the flowers and butterfly in color-- very elegant. Thank You for following me.. you are very talented and I am now your new follower
Cheers from Bangalore, India
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...