Pages

Followers

Jan 27, 2012

Hearts in Pink !!!

Good Afternoon friends,
How's everyone doing today? Looking forward to an exciting weekend? Well I have plans of being in my craft room all weekend. Doesn't that sound fun?? Well yes...My hands have been itching to work on a few cards. I have so many things in mind that I wanna work on... but am not able to do so, cuz of my health problems. But I hope I am able to start working on a few projects.

Okay now for today's cards...
here's one using some stamps that I have had since a long time.. I don't know the manufacturer cuz I have removed the packaging. I am guessing it's by Studio G. (Not sure though), but I love these stamps. I take out these stamps every year during Valentine's. It has now become a Tradition !! LOL
ok..enough of blabbering.... here's my card:




Okay a little bit about this card. I made a horizontal slit on the front panel of my card stock to slide in the tag.
The tag has been cut using my Tags, Bags, Boxes & More Cartridge,with my Expression.
The Heart has been handcut. I have used a XOXOXO stamp for the background.
And the SWAK stamp was bought recently from a fellow crafter Khyati.
Ribbon is from my stash. The heart border has been punched.

Inks used - Lady Bug Red by Memento
Pink - Colorbox Cat's Eye
Card Stock - Fabriano (Elle Erre)
White Signo Gel Pen for the Fauz Stitching.

Challenges Entered

Thanks for looking,
Hugs,
Riti

3 comments:

brenda said...

Another lovely card Riiti, a prefect Valentine for a male for female.

Thanks so much for joining our Monochromatic theme at Stampalot Challenge this week month, good luck and hope to see you again.

Your card would also fit the theme at Penny Black and More were Stampalot sponsor a prize.

B x

pinky said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at SIR STAMPALOT this month.
pinky

Ruth said...

Such a lovely monochromatic card. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot, Ruth :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...