Pages

Followers

Jan 5, 2012

Sending Love Your Way



Here's another card for the day...again using my Brand New Unity Stamps.
I have so many Unity sets left uninked... and am so excited to use them up !!

Supplies used for this one:
Card Stock - Elle Erre
Stamps : Unity (Blossom Soup by Jillibean Soup)
            (Sending Love Your Way)

Inks :
Memento : Summer Sky
                   Lady Bug Red
          Pear Tart
Faber Castelle Water Color Pencils 

I 'm going crazyyy using my Unity Stamps... It's my New Found Love !!!!

Challenges Entered:
Hiding in my Craft Room #27 - Freestyle ends Jan 7th


Hugs,
Riti



1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hi Riti!
I love how the valentines are spilling out of this mailbox:) Must be a popular person;) Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog!! You are so sweet and your words are much appreciated:)
Have a good day!
Jenny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...