Pages

Followers

Oct 29, 2012

Diwali Luminira

Hello Friends,
Diwali is just round the corner and so many preparations are left to be done.
Well i'm here with this project that I made a few days ago, but wasn't able to upload it on my blog.
Its a Luminira. It Looks fabulous, with the candle burning !! I'll surely be making some more as gifts to go along with the Diwali Cards I posted in my previous post !






Supplies Used :
Vellum :
Cardstock - Fabriano (Elle Erre)
Die : Couture Creations Scalloped Oval 
Rhinestone : stash
Gold Ribbon : Stash
Hugs,
Riti


3 comments:

Michelle Looi said...

this is amazing and really special
Thanks for playing at 365cards
~Michelle

Betty said...

That is lovely and very special.Thank you for joining us at Poodles Parlour this week and good luck
Bettyxxx

craftygranny said...

Wow hun that is spectacular i love this. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 everybody. hugs trisha x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...