Pages

Followers

Oct 30, 2012

Complete Diwali Set of Cards, Tags & Luminira

Hello Friends,
I'm back again here with some tags for Diwali. I have been working on an Order for Diwali Cards, Tags and Gift Bags & Boxes. I made the Luminira that I shared yesterday along with it.

Here are the pictures for the complete set. Hope you all have a Great Diwali !







Supplies Used:
Card Stock : Fabriano (Elle Erre)
Scalloped Oval Die : Couture Creations Nesting Dies
Foam Dots : Itsy Bitsy
Rhinestones : from my stash
Strings : from my stash
Flower punch : Carla's Craft

The Diya & Paisley has been hand drawn & cut using decorative scissors.

Thanks for looking..
Will be looking forward to read your lovely comments, my friends .

Hugs,
Riti

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these beautiful images of Diwali cards and elements. They can surely make a great Diwali wishes and greetings for the festival. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Very nice Diwali Greetings! Thank you for sharing this...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...