Pages

Followers

Sep 30, 2014

Copic Coloring Day 5 Practice Sheets

Hello Friends,
Today I'm sharing  the Copic Coloring Sheet which I colored in a few days back, but couldn't post about it. Well Day #5 of Copic Coloring Class was all about Coloring Humans.. Skin, Hair & their Clothing and Boy was I excited to lay my hands on them !!
Yes I was.....
It was fun seeing so many tips & techniques by the teachers and the way they colored Humans/Dolls with so much ease to sheer Perfection. Each one had their own ways to do it.. which made it even more exciting & fun !

Here's what I came up with.. and I'm kinda happy with it..but yes I do have to practice a whole lot to be able to improve further !











Thank You Wonderful Teachers.... Kathy & Sandy for the wonderful Tutorials !

Thank You All for stopping by,
Come back for the Next Practice Sheet Reveal !!
Hugs,
Riti :o)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...