Pages

Followers

Sep 26, 2014

Day 4 of Online Card Class Learning Copic Coloring

Hello Friends,
I'm back again with my practice sheet for Day 4 of Copic Class taught by some super talented teachers like Sandy Allnock , Jennifer McGuire, Kristina Werner & others.
Well today we were taught a little bit about the Lighting & Shadows..which I seem to always struggle with. With tonnes of practice I know I will improve upon my coloring abilities.
But for now I am thoroughly enjoying getting to know my Copic Markers.

Check out my Practice Sheet.. (Since I had this awesome Clearly Besotted Stamp set I din't take a computer Print out..instead I stamped it using my Tuxedo Black Memento Ink which works best with the Copic Markers)


I still have a Long Way to go !! 
But am happy practicing for now !!

Happy Coloring,
Hugs
Riti

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...