Pages

Followers

Sep 24, 2014

Copic Lessons

Hello Crafty Peeps,
I know I have been MIA cuz a whole lot of things that have been happening around.
Well I had always been wanting to take these awesome Online Cardmaking Classes by Jennifer McGuire & Kristina Werner and when they announced a Copic Class I just had to register at that very minute & I'm glad I did !!

Well here's a Color Chart that I made using all the shades I had and trust me this is a BIG Help !!

_______________________________________________________________________________


Day #1
It started with Blending 2/3 colors. It was really nice to watch 3 teachers working in different ways to color the same images with 2/3 color blending. It was definitely worth it !!
Here's a picture of my Practice Sheet of Day #1 with balloons & presents !
All these images were provided to us in class !

                                     



_________________________________________________________________________________

Day #2
It focused on different ways to blend the colors !!
It was just so much fun watching the lovely teachers share their tricks !!
So much to learn !!
Here's what I came up with... I have a Long long way to go...
Just a beginner !


I can't stop coloring these cute images...
waiting for Day #3 Lessons !!
Keep coming back for more pics & info !!

Hugs,
Riti
Happy Coloring !!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...