Pages

Followers

Jan 28, 2016

5 Cards 1 Stamp Set - Altenew Garden Grow


Good Afternoon Friends..

I'm here today with a whole bunch of cards made using 1 Stamp Set !!
A Very Sweet, Friend & a very Talented Crafter - Priya Sondhi challenged us to make 5 different cards using the same stamp set !! You can find her Awesome blog here !
Okay for this challenge I chose a Set from my Current Fav. Brand - ALTENEW !!
I picked the "Garden Grow" set !!

Garden Grow - Altenew
 - 1


Isn't this such a pretty set with so many cute images !! Totally Loved working with these!

DISCLAIMER : It's gonna be a Picture Heavy Post !! 

This is what all my cards along with the Stamp Set look like together !!


Here's My 1st Card: 
 It's a CAS card where the stamping is continued at the back as well.
I quite liked this... 
I used my Ranger Archival- Jet Black Ink & Misti for this card !
Front View
Back View
Front & Back view..

Here's My Second Card !!
Used my Archival - Jet Black Ink to randomly stamp the collage on a piece of Tim Holtz watercolor paper. Using my Spellbinders Circle Die, I cut a window on the watercolor paper. Placing this piece on my Card base I traced the window & stamped the Flower pot on the Card Front. I used my Zig Brush Markers & Faber Castelle Watercolor Pencils to color. Next I adhered the Window Piece on my Card front using Foam Dots to create some dimension !! Simple, Qick & Easy Peasy !



Here comes Card #3 !!
This again is a Very Simple & Easy-to-make card ! I was done in less than 10 mins. Yay !!
I used my Sponge Daubers, Distress Inks (Wilted Violet, Twisted Citron & Worn Lipstick) & Circle Stencils for the Dots !! After which I stamped these cute lil images using my Ranger Archival - Jet Black Ink. & I was done ! 


Take a Look at Card # 4 !
I was so done with making CAS cards that I decided to make a few elaborate ones & this set called for some Watercoloring ! I created this scene, did some masking & watercolored the images using my Karutake Gansai Tambi colors ! I love them... I used the Tim Holtz Watercolor Paper & Ranger Archival- Jet Black Ink for stamping !!
After painting the images, I went over the inked edges using my Fine Tip Black Sharpie for the detailed look. 



My 5th &  Final Card for this series :
Since we were to Bring out our stash & put it to use, I thought of pulling out my Pattern Papers which have been untouched since a long time now !! I picked the 'Zaphyr" 6x6 paper pad by Prima Marketing for the front panel. It went perfectly with the Window & Flower Box Die-cuts from Memory Box.
I stamped the plants on a watercolored cardstock using my Ranger Archival Jet Black Ink & painted it using my Gansai Tambi Colors. Outlined the image using my Fine Tip Sharpie to give it the crisp look & mounted the Window die over my painted piece using double layers of Dimensional Tape !
I adhered the Pattern Paper on a White Cardstock by Neenah Solar White !





Well this is it for now Friends. I hope you all liked what I had to share !
Do bring out your stamp Sets & Play as much as you can !! I'm sure you'll come up with many many many ideas.. Don't Forget to share & also tag your projects to #psstretchyourstash !! 
I'm Linking Mine right away !! Are you ???

Thanks so much friends for taking the time to go through this Heavy Post !!
Have a Nice Day !!
Hugs,
Riti :)











1 comment:

Uma said...

Ohh wow!!!! I must say stamp set put to maximum use!

Cheers
Uma Iyer
Krafttime
Play along on my challenge here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...