Pages

Followers

Jan 27, 2016

Freshly Cut Dahlias with Love

Good Evening Friends!!
I'm here with a Floral, Multi - Step Stamping Card using my Brand New Stamp Set by "The Ton".
It's Called the "Freshly Cut Dahlias" & I had a lot of fun using it !!
Here's my first Practice Sheet using my Altenew Crisp Inks
(They are THE BEST for Layered Stamping).

Practice Sheet !





The Crackled Glass Look on the Vase !



Clear Wink Of Stella Shimmer on the Dahlias !


Supplies Used :
The Ton Stamp Set - Freshly Cut Dahlias
Sentiment Stamp - Winnie&Walter - The Big, The Bold and The Happy Set
Background Musical Note Stamp - Skipping Stones Design - Timeless Textures


Distress Ink - Cracked Pistachio + Tumbled Glass
Altenew Crisp Ink  Mini Set : Red Cosmos + Green Fields
Hero Arts Shadow Ink - Soft Granite
Spellbinders Die - Label Four

Glossy Accents
Clear Wink of Stella
Ranger - Clear Rock Candy
Silver Thread
Sequins/Pearls
Foam Tape 
Neenah Solar White Card Stock 

Challenges Entered :


I hope you all like this card & get some inspiration to make your own card using these pretty stamps !


Have a crafty Week ahead !

Hugs,
Riti 

2 comments:

Rubeena I. said...

Gorgeous cards :)

Jingle said...

This is very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...