Pages

Followers

Jan 17, 2016

Hoot Hoot Baby Room Decor Set

Hello Friends,
I have been MIA lately !! I have been so out of touch with my Craft Supplies & My Studio.
Well now I am back & I wanna first wish you all A VERY HAPPY 2016 !!
I did manage to make a few cards, but I haven't really got a chance to upload them.
My Resolution for this year is to try & craft as much as possible & also to upload them on my Blog !! So hopefully you will be seeing more of my work !!

Well today, I have something other than a Card !
It's a 3 Piece wall art (which will be framed) for a Baby's Nursery.
I got the idea from several pictures that I found on Pinterest !!

Here's what Mine Looks Like !!
Each Piece measures 7.5" X 9.5" (approximately)





Supplies Used :
Cricut Expression 
Cartridges : Hoot 'n' Holler
Cuttin' Up
Heavy Chip Board
Cardstock : Fabriano (Elle Erre)
Pattern Paper : DCWV 
Distress Inks
Sakura Black & White Gel Pen

Challenges Entered

Have a Lovely Weekend,
Hugs,
Riti


7 comments:

Neha said...

Interesting concept & beautifully executed! Love that broken egg on second one.

Dr Sonia S V said...

SImply adorable

Hussena said...

What an adorable home decor piece...I love the concept and the way you have created it :)So pretty !!

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

This is such a adorable creation !! I love the way its executed with owls!!

Kristina B. said...

This is quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen! And owls are my favorite!! So glad you joined us at Fantabulous Cricut!

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is absolutely adorable! You did such a fabulous job! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

Unknown said...

OMG!! Those are adorable!! SOOOOOO fabulous!!! Thanks for playing at FCCB!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...