Pages

Followers

Jul 19, 2012

Flowers on Acetate !



         





Hello crafty People...I'm feeling really Good today... And the reason is that Finally after so long, I was able to spend some good quality time in my Crafting Heaven.. I also had the chance to clean a few drawers & organize my Ink Pads & Stamps. Earlier I was storing my Inks in a Basket, but since my collection of inks were growing & growing I thought about keeping them in my desk Drawer. And I'm so happy I did it. Phew... Today I managed to make 3 cards. This one's made on Acetate, using my most Favorite Stamp Set 'Bloom &Simplify' by Ippity from Unity Stamp Co.

Just a little about the card. I Stamped the flower twice on Watercolor Paper & Painted it using my Watercolor Pencils. I have stamped on all three side (The Front, and both sides on the Inside).

Supplies Used :
Card Stock : Fabriano, Kraft Paper & Watercolor Paper
Acetate
Stamps : 'Bloom Simplify' Ippity by Unity Stamp Co.
"hello'' & "just a note" sentiments from the Dutch Mustard Soup - Jillibean Soup by Unity Stamp Co.
Staedtler Watercolor Pencils
Inks : Staz On - Jet Black
Versamark - Cloud White
Distress Inks - Spiced Marmalade & Mustard Seed
Ranger's - Glossy Accents
Button - American Crafts
Shimmer Powder, Ribbon & String - from my Stash

Challenges Entered:


Unity Opportunity Blog: Ippity Monday - Linky Challenge (ends July 27th)


Aud Sentiments Challenge #59 (Use Tags) ends July 31st

Perfect Sentiments Challenge #41 (Anything Goes + use a sentiment) ends July 25th

Crazy for Challenges #146 (Real/Faux Stitching) ends July 28th.

Hugs,
Riti

4 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

Oh sweet Riti, you went ALL IN on this card...it is truly beautiful. Good luck on those challenges sweet Blend and thanks for letting me know you got crafty so I could stop in to see all the Pretty you have on display!
Hugs!
:O)
Jessica S

Margaret said...

Gorgeous card. I love the technique you used and all the sparkly. Great layout. Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiment.

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Riti this is a pretty card, I live the layout and the flower.. Thank you for joining us at Aud sentiments this fortnight, Pauline x

JenMarie said...

OMGoodness, how GORGEOUS is this! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at the Unity Opportunity/Ippity Challenge!
~JenMarie Taylor, {ippity} Chick

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...