Pages

Followers

Jul 15, 2012

Guest Designer & a Christmas in July Card !

Hi Friends..
Today I have some excellent news to share with you all. I'm super Happy to be a part of the Designing Team at Get Hippity With Ippity Blog along with other Very Talented Designers, as a Guest Designer. It's a Great Honor & a Moment of Pride for me to be on it. Especially for my favorite Brand of Stamps - Unity !!

Supplies Used:
Pattern Paper - from my stash
Snowflake  & Tag Die Cut - from a Rak
Stamps - Pain and Pride {ippity} by Unity Stamp Co.

Challenges Entered :

HUGS,
Riti




4 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

That's so pretty, love your patterned paper patter, so very effective. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week :)

KristyLee said...

Riti,
I really like this card! It's simple but not, and busy but not. Great job!
Peace,
Kristy

Poornima said...

very pretty card..and superb use of paper scraps !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...