Pages

Followers

Jul 19, 2012

Vintage Love Letter !!












Hello Again Peeps... I'm here with my second card for the day !! And I LOVE how it looks.. :o)
I enjoyed myself playing with my Distress Inks using water Spritz Technique.

Supplies Used:
Cardstock : Fabriano
Pattern Paper : from a RAK
Stamp : Butterfly Botanical Stamps by Cavallini
Old Letter Writing Script by Hero Arts
Distress Inks : Spiced Marmalade, Chipped Sapphire,Pine Needles, Tattered Rose, Peeled Paint, Crushed Olive, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Mustard Seed, Tea Dye, 
Ink : Rich Cocoa by Memento
Cheery Lynn Die : French Pastry
Photo Corner Dies : Spellbinders - Fleur De Lis Accents
Adhesive Backed Pearls : Kaiser Craft
Rhinestones : Kaiser Craft
Paper Flower - Stash
 Gel Pen Black & White by Signo


Challenges Entered :
Simon Says Stamp and Show: Challenge - No Rules (Ends July 23rd)



Have a Nice Day for my Friends on the other side of the Globe, 
Hugs,
Riti

6 comments:

Hussena said...

wow !! your card looks so gorgeous i love all the elements you have used from your stamps to the doily to the flower's all so perfect!!

Riti said...

thank u Hussena!

Jessica Buffa said...

You are on a roll chickie. This card made me say "Va, Va, Va, Voom" Gorgeous vintage feel and love the dedication of time you put in to adding those bling and pearls!
:O)
Jessica S

Heather Lynn said...

Omgosh, this is gorgeous!!!

Sarah said...

very lovely indeed - love the layers and rich colours combined with the florals and butterfly. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Sarah.

Karenladd said...

WOW!! And I mean WOW!! I love everything about this card! The stamping, the colors, the doily..yum! SO beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...